Dynamic Drain utilizes many different types of lateral lining resins from the Perma-Liner and Rhino lining supply companies. These resins are the top of the line in the trenchless pipe repair industry.
Perma-Liner Lateral Lining Epoxy
The Perma-Lateral™ ambient cure resin is formulated to meet the job site needs. Perma-Liner™ has formulated its resin for all working temperatures. The Perma-Lateral™ epoxy resin is most-commonly utilized with a 3 hour cure time. The epoxy is pre-formulated and sready to mix on -site. The formulation is a 2-part mix. You simply measure the quantity of resin needed mix with the activation and introduce it into the liner. There’s no waste of materials.
Rhino Cured In Place Pipe (CIPP) epoxy
The Rhino 1310T-LT Blue is a 100% solids, non-draining, epoxy system for producing Cured In-Place Pipe applications. A single resin system with multiple choices for curing agent hardeners that can be adjusted for time needed and temperature etc. Rhino 1310T LT Blue epoxy resin is a tinted transparent blue, and the hardeners are transparent yellow, when the system is properly mixed a uniform green color is achieved. Rhino CIPP systems have a proven track record in conjunction with felt or fiberglass liner materials.
Features & Benefits:
• Rehabilitate underground pipes
• Cures very fast with mild (120°F) heat
• Trenchless repair of pipes
• Effectively lines pipes and drain lines with a 90-degree bend
• ASTM F-1216 compliant, adding value and assuring quality in the CIPP process
• Applications requiring less invasive pipe system replacement procedures
• Municipal, residential, commercial markets (manholes and underground pipe systems)
• Trenchless, less invasive sectional point structural repair without digging
• Lateral and sectional re-lining markets (homes, storm drains and sewer pipes)
• Compliant NSF 61 system when using 1310T-LT BLue resin with 3191 hardener