When a challenging job puts you in a tough spot, you can count on the Model 300 cable machine to get you out. With a compact design that makes it perfect for tight spaces and narrow doorways, the 300 touts exclusive features like our patented Dial-A-Cable power feed that automatically sends cable in and out of the line, and our whisper-quiet, gear-reduced Permanent Magnet motor for quicker torque and longer life. Plus, the motor’s slip-clutch works to save your cable, and its 107 feet of cable capacity means that getting a compact machine doesn’t mean you have to give up big power and performance.
- Clears Pipe Sizes ranging from 3″ – 6″ diameter
- Cable capacity: 107′ of .55″ Magnum or 82′ of 5/8″ (with anchor/leader cable)
- Weight: 138 lbs.
- Size: 18″ W x 30″ H x 23″ D
- Motor: 120 Volt / 4.2 Amps 4⁄10 HP
- RPM: 300
- Medium-weight machine with heavy-duty power for 3″ – 6″ lines up to 200′ when second drum used
- Compact design allows operation in tight spaces and fits through the narrowest doorways
- Whisper-quiet, gear-reduced Permanent Magnet motor with reverse capability, slip-clutch and watertight switch make Spartan’s the quietest, most powerful machine in the industry
- Accepts the Model 100 drum for added flexibility
- Patented Dial-A-Cable power feed allows for quick cable changes and feeds cable in and out automatically
- Independent rotating inner drum prevents cable kinking and buckling that can break cables
- Quick interchangeable drum capability
- Air-operated foot switch
- Cable safety guide between machine and pipe
- Direct drive with cable-saving slip clutch
- 25′ power cord with ground fault interrupter
- Telescoping handle for compact storage
- Optional compact lift wheel allows easy, wheeled loading into vans and trucks
- Optional hoist bracket available for use with winches and lifting devices
- Optional pneumatic tire upgrade kit available
For more information on the tools we use please visit the Spartan Tools website.