Our Closed Circuit Television Video (CCTV) pipe inspection process involves sending a camera through sewer lines to examine the state of the pipes from within. Upon review of these videos, we are able to identify, in extreme detail, any deficiencies in the sewer system. CCTV inspection also allows us to evaluate the effectiveness of various maintenance procedures.
Our Pipe Inspection Technologies & Services
Dynamic Drain Technologies offers small and large diameter pipe inspection technologies. Our Rover X crawling cameras allows us to capture, code, record, and deliver PACP reports on pipelines from 6”-84” in diameter. We also use Vivax Metro Tech push cameras to capture footage of smaller diameter (2”-12”) pipelines such as; laterals, roof drains, in-slab sewers, or any pipe that has aggressive bends. Our push camera technologies offer full color, self-leveling, transmitting, and locating features. They are also able to record and take snap shots of defects for LACP coded reports.
An exciting new addition to our camera fleet is The Digi Sewer pipe inspection technology and software. This new technology allows us to digitally scan and record footage at a speed of up to 70 feet per second. Laser-guided inspection technology allows us to profile pipe geometry and obtain continuous ovality measurements to verify pipe installation and monitor condition.
The Rover Crawling CCTV Inspection System
Trusted for 20 years, ROVVER inspection crawlers have a modular design that allows quick reconfiguration for any combination of pipe size, material and condition.
Short and steerable, ROVVER crawlers navigate past debris and obstructions, climb offsets, and pass through inverts and curved access points. Three chassis sizes allow inspection of pipelines 4” to 60” diameter.
ROVVER uses a fully automatic cable reel, which has a tension sensor to reduce the pulling burden on the crawler (thus extending its range), as well as to prevent cable tangles during backward crawl.
Main Line Storm Video
Power to Maneuver
- ROVVER was the first inspection crawler to introduce a compact, steerable 6-wheel drive, giving operators the agility to navigate past obstacles that stop other crawlers.
- ROVVER X adds to that legacy with CAN-bus controls, which allow you to perform multiple functions concurrently. Now you can steer while panning the camera and adjusting camera lift height.
- Proportional joysticks give you ﬁne control over speed and direction, and also let you pivot in place
(perform zero-degree turns).
Many Ways to Inspect
- Generate side-scan images that capture every square inch of a pipe’s interior surface. With DigiSewer, you can perform detailed inspection three times faster than with CCTV—all at a price point and learning curve anyone can manage.
- Inspection results are optimized for rapid transmission (3000 ft/GB) and analysis. Attach the DigiSewer
laser ring, and you can also scan for pipe deformity.
- ROVVER X’s twin lasers project measurement dots 2” apart, helping you size features and defects.
CCTV Pipe Inspections Can Inspect
- House and Service Laterals
- House Clean-Outs
- Drain Lines
- Septic Tank Lines
- Vent Stacks
- Floor & Yard Drains
- Water Lines
- HVAC & Utility Ducts
- Service Conduits
- Flues & Boilers
Pipe Inspections Can Locate
- Offset Joints
- Protruding Lateral Pipe
- Leaking Joints
- Recessed Taps
- Cracked Pipe
- Root Obstruction/Instrusion
- Off-Grade & Broken Pipes
- Collapsed Pipe